First they charge up to $5.00 per transaction at the ATM machine... Now we can look forward to both monthly charges AND per swipe fees for the privilege of using a bank debit card while shopping.
It’s time to start carrying cash again, consumers.
- Here’s What You Can Do To Avoid Paying The New Debit Card Fees (businessinsider.com)
- Surprise, Surprise: Consumers Being Hit With New Debit-Card Fees (pubcit.typepad.com)
- Op-Ed on Bank of America’s $5 Debit Card Fee (pubcit.typepad.com)
- 3 Ways to Avoid Rising Bank Fees and Debit Card Fees (askthemoneycoach.com)
- New Fees for Debit Cards (chelseand.wordpress.com)
- Bank of America $5 Debit Fee Fair? (abcnews.go.com)