Assuming that the White House staff hasn’t increased by 50,000 or so employees recently (or that the 12 to 45 members of the White House advance team now each receive a per diem of $65,000 while on the road), one could reasonably surmise that Mrs. Bachmann’s calculations leading to her alleged $200 million daily expense were…
- Patently untrue?
- Indicative of severe deficiencies in reasoning ability, stunted emotional maturity and high-probability of adult-onset chronic bed-wetting?
Did she know that $200 million is more than the United States spends each day to conduct the entire war operation in Afghanistan? Does Bachmann understand anything outside of
the goofy false retail encampments of Woodbury, MN?
Now let’s watch Michele Bachmann make a complete fool out of herself in front of various cameras before national audiences:
- Michele Bachmann Has Filed Papers to Run for President (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Michele Bachmann Quotes: John Wayne Gacy and Other Unforgettable Moments (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Fashion Face-Off: Michele Bachmann vs. Sarah Palin (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Marcus Bachmann vs. The Gay Barbarians: THIS Guy’s Wife Is Running For President (via John Wylam’s Blog) (tinfoilhatman45.wordpress.com)